Executive Assistant (1 year term)- Regina, SK
At Harvard Developments, we recognize and celebrate our employees achievements and contributions and are committed to offering our employees a rewarding and fulfilling career. Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment, innovative thinking and collaborative work.
What's in it for you?
- Strong corporate values
- One year term with a completion bonus
- Private industry benefits that include health & wellness, continuous learning opportunities, and the choice of excellent work life balance.
In this position, reporting to an executive member, you will be responsible for providing confidential executive assistant support and administering a variety of activities such as critical dates, database information, general accounting and superior response to internal and external stakeholders.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- A minimum of five years of administrative assistance experience.
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skill with the ability to work within and meet deadlines.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple processes.
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Innovative thinking, positive attitude, cooperative talent, motivation and a willingness to experience a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.