Investment Accountant- Regina, SK
Harvard Developments Inc., a member of The Hill Companies, is a full service real estate company involved in land development, property management, leasing and asset management.
We require an Investment Accountant to join our dedicated, forward-thinking team in Regina. Reporting to the Investment Manager, the ideal candidate will be a results-driven individual who understands how to build strong relationships with strategic partners and is number savvy.
This position is accountable for providing superior client service in relation to the financial reporting for certain investments of the Hill Companies as assigned, which includes the preparation of financial statements, budgets and tax returns as well as financial record keeping and maintenance. The preferred candidate will have recently graduated with a post-secondary degree or diploma with an accounting major.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
* The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Exceptional multi-tasking skills;
* Excellent communication skills; and
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary, incentive pay, health benefits, pension & group RRSP
* Wellness reimbursement & on-site fitness facility
* Comprehensive new employee orientation
* Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities
For over 114 years, The Hill Companies have provided their employees with a challenging and rewarding work environment fostering innovation, continuous learning and opportunities.
We welcome you to submit your resume in confidence through our Career tab at www.hillcompanies.com